Sunday, October 12, 2014

Today Is the Day the Lord Has Made, Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad in It!

Harriet had a pretty good day yesterday, then last night was not so good. She's thankful that the week after the chemo therapy is over. That is the toughest. But, there are still ups and downs.

Thank you for your cards and emails of support for Harriet. I know that many people have asked me, "Please let me know if there's something I can do to help". At this point in time the only thing I can say for sure is that the sending of cards and emails is a real plus and lifts her spirits. So, if you would take a few minutes to drop her an email or send her a card in the mail, I know that she would really appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to church this morning. We have a young man at our church named Walter, who  I have known for about 10 years and he wants to be a chaplain in the Navy. We are giving him the opportunity to preach this morning. He's a good guy and I look forward to hearing the message. And  the praise and worship is always excellent! I hope that you'll take time this morning to go to the church of your choice and praise Lord for all he's done and give thanks. As the old song says, "Count your blessings, name them one by one........................"

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment