Friday, October 10, 2014

Doing A Little Better This Morning

Thankfully, Harriet is doing better this morning than yesterday.  The situation changes daily and sometimes even hourly.  Today is the last day she takes predisone.  That really wipes her out.  So hopefully in the next couple of days her body will start to do better.

I'm hoping to have some very positive information for you in the next couple of weeks.  We are hoping that the cancer has started to shrink.  We will know by the symptoms.  As I told you early on, she has retained a lot of fluid in her feet and her legs.  Her little toes looks like little sausages.  So a couple of weeks ago I measured the girth of her foot using a tape measure and measuring around the circumference of her arch over the top of her foot.  I did take a reading yesterday and her right foot has decreased in circumference by half an inch.  I will take another reading next week and let you know how it goes.  If we see the circumference reduced, then this will be a good sign that things are going the way we want them to.

Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers.  It is so encouraging for Harriet to received cards and emails.  I forward all emails to her.  It is difficult for her to spend time on the computer and that is why I am handling all the communication.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment