Saturday, October 25, 2014

Four Days in a Row

This has been a pretty good week!  Harriet's been feeling well for four days straight.  We talked about it last night and this second cycle has gone much better than the first cycle.  Which of course I want to project out for the next cycle will go better yet.  I think we're winning this battle and that Harriet is doing much better.

Harriet reminded me that her feet and legs were so swollen that she could barely walk into the doctors office for the first consultation with the oncologist.  So, I would say that things are going very well.

On Monday she has her third chemotherapy.  Our friends Ron and Virginia are taking Harriet to Kaiser Hospital a little after 10 AM.  I have a funeral to officiate for my good friend Brian V.  His mother died a couple of weeks ago and we're having a service at 11 AM.  Please pray for that service also because from what I understand there will be people who have never trusted Christ as their Lord and Savior.  Then I will pick up Harriet after her chemotherapy.

That's it for now and I hope you have a great weekend!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment