Friday, October 24, 2014

I Remembered

Remember I told you that one of the most difficult things is to think of a title for each blog post.  So if the titles get a little weird, you understand why.

Harriet is doing very well!  She said yesterday that she's feeling the best that she has in the last couple of months and this is a big deal!  It really makes me happy.  When she's hurting, it is difficult to do anything to help her.  But, the fact that she's having three good days in a row, that's really great.

Hopefully today will be the fourth good day.  Even though next Monday is her third chemotherapy and it will be a difficult week, I'm looking forward to it because then the following week we will have the CAT scan done and see what progress has been made.  I can tell you that from close examination of her feet on a regular basis that things are getting back to normal.  Her calves are still swollen, tight and sensitive.  Hopefully as time progresses these will also reduce in size and go back to normal.

If I could ask you to include one another thing in your prayers for Harriet and myself?  Please pray that I have wisdom in selecting the attorney that will represent Daniel at his hearing.  I will give you information as to what needs to be written in letters of support.  Many people have volunteered letters and I really appreciate it.

God bless you and I hope you have a great day,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment