Saturday, October 18, 2014

More of the Same

It seems that there's a trend here.   The week of the chemotherapy is a tough one and then the next couple of weeks are up and downs.  Mornings and days seem to go pretty good and then evening comes when it's not so good.  All you can do is ride out the tough times.



I do want to mention one thing.  Thank you for the cards and comments on these blog posts.  I've tried to reply to some of these blog post responses and for some reason I'm not able to do so.  So I want to take time right now thank you for the encouraging words.  You know, I've never done a Diary and I was thinking about it this morning, this is something like that.   Sharing your goings-on and feelings about things.  So it's a new experience for me.  Maybe this is like therapy for me.  Just saying.........................

Hopefully I will have something more positive for you tomorrow morning.  God bless you, and thank you for your prayers and support.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment