Thursday, October 23, 2014

Boy Did I Dropped the Ball

My apologies for not getting the blog post out early this morning.  I got to work and got sidetracked.  I was looking up the attorney information for Daniel.

Harriet had a pretty good day yesterday and evening.  Of course I'm always thankful when this happens.  Because next Monday she has her third chemotherapy and that means she'll be down and out in Santee for a week.

I really don't have a whole lot to tell you concerning Harriet.  But, we did get a letter from Daniel and he's of course looking forward to moving to California and then his upcoming hearing.  That is why I was searching the Internet for confident attorneys that are proficient at presenting their case for the SB 260 hearings.

Thank you again for your prayers and support.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment